Our customized plastic buckets utilize digital technology. This allows multiple colors used in your artwork to be applied to our 3.5 or 5 gallon round buckets. Heat transfer printing provides a seamless, aesthetic, “no-label” look while offering a virtual 360-degree application. It offers great adhesion and durability, even in high moisture environments.
1. Receive artwork formatted in Adobe Illustrator or .PDF or .EPS format file
2. Apply artwork to dye lines, and get approval to start printing the labels
3. Production of buckets, lids (optional), AND labels.
4. Heat transfer of labels to buckets
5. Transporting printing buckets to your location