Front view of full wrap label being applied.
- Utilizes Flexograpic & Digital printing
- Heat transfer provides a seamless, aesthetic, “no-label” look while offering virtual 360 degree application.
- This technology is applicable to a variety of sizes of buckets with great label placement.
- Heat transfer affords greater adhesion and durability – even in high moisture environments.
- Available in both full and half wraps
- Printing available for both 3.5 and 5 gallon buckets
***Please note, there is a order minimum of
1080 pails & lids
1008 pails only
for any printing needs.
***Please complete the form below for a printing quote.***
Reverse view of full wrap label being applied, the bucket travels through a conveyor system to be heated for application.
Printing can take 10 weeks lead time:
- Quoting and preparing artwork to be formatted in Adobe Illustrator or jpg format file ~ 2 weeks
- Matching artwork to dye lines, and prepare for approval to start printing the labels ~ 2 weeks
- Submit artwork for preparation to create Flexo plates ~ 2 weeks
- Shipping labels to factory, and scheduling production ~ 2 weeks
- Transporting printing buckets to your location ~ 1-3 days for central USA, and 6-9 days for East coast or West coast deliveries